Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

what does it mean? Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_

NNige
Beginner

What does it mean? Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_22B1&SUBSYS_363717AA&REV_35\3&11583659&1&10 requires further installation.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello niggle:

In regards to your inquiry I just wanted to let you know that the message is normal and has no significant meaning at all, even though it can be confusing and previous Windows versions did not show something similar. If there is an entry called "Device Installed" somewhere under it in the list, then you can assume that the driver for your device is properly installed.

But just to make sure, is there any problem with your PC is it working properly?

Any questions please let me know.

Alberto

NNige
Beginner

Thank you for putting my mind at rest.

I am using a brand new computer and thought the information might be critical to its smooth running. (I was having a number of teething problems but all is well, now).

The new PC is an all-in-one Lenovo C20 with Windows 10 pre-installed. I am finding it very difficult compared with Windows XP, mainly because Windows 10 seems to be over-provided with user options. However, it also seems to have a poor memory for the choices I make, so a double whammy.

Again, thank you for your kind interest in my enquiry.

niggle

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello niggle:

Thank you very much for letting us know that information.

You are welcome, yes, there is a big difference on the user options from Windows® XP to Windows® 10, but I am pretty sure at some point you will get used to it and you will end up using it with no problems.

Any other inquiry, do not hesitate in contact us again.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello niggle:

I just wanted to check if the information posted previously was useful for you and if there is something else that we can assist you with?

Any questions, please let me know.

Regards

Alberto

0 Kudos