Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20598 Discussions

IPMI compliant baseboard management controller could not be detected on this system

idata
Employee

I've recently just built my first PC and the specs are as the following:

Intel Core i7-6700K

MSI GTX 1060 Amor 6G OCV1 Nvidia Geforce GDDR5

MSI Z170A Gaming M5

1TB HD

16GB Ram

I've installed some of the needed drivers into my PC thus far but I'm stuck when I try to install the network drivers. The problem I have is Intel(r) adapter cannot install because it doesn't have Intel Snmp Subagent. This then leads to my next problem when I try to install the Intel Snmp Subagent - "IPMI Compliant baseboard management controller could not be detected by this system."

I can't seem to find a download for the IPMI compliant baseboard management controller for windows and can only find it for linux.

Maybe i'm going in the wrong direction......

Please help, I've been searching for hours on how to fix this. Any help is appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello inicckk,

I will be more than glad to assist you with your matter.

In order to assist you with your matter, I would like to confirm some details:

-Which will be the use of what are you trying to download?

-Could you please provide me the link where you are trying to download this driver?

-Could you please confirm your current OS?

Hope I can hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Angie
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello inicckk,

In order to assist you with your concern, could you please reply with the following information:

-Which will be the use of what are you trying to download?

-Could you please provide me the link where you are trying to download this driver?

-Could you please confirm your current OS?

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Angie
0 Kudos