3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 22, 2016 6:14 AM by Intel Corporation

I need some help.

SomeRandomGuy

Hello,

I recently(4 days ago) bought quite typical ASUS X553MA computer. Specifications aren't particulary impressive, but I thought I'd be able to run games like

League of Legends or World of Tanks on lowest graphics settings, according to games system requirements and my experience with older computers.

Surprisingly for me, I was wrong. In every game I try I get random frames per second drops(on any adjusted settings in graphics section) that makes any game unplayable. I don't understand why it keeps happening,

I've tried out many things that could be possible fixes on internet, reinstalled my drivers and etc., but unfortunetly nothing helped. I ran out of options, so I'd like to

ask community for any ideas and thoughts. Maybe it's something wrong with my OS or other kind of things I'm not aware off.

These are my computer specs:

Operating System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (6.3, build 9600)

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz (2 Cores)

Memory: 4096 RAM Intel HD Graphics

It might be out of recent topics in here, as I'm new in this community, but I want to learn more about these kind of problems, any thought is appreciated and I will provide any additional info. Thank you.