1 of 1 people found this helpful
Thank you for contacting us.
We need more information to help you in a better way, so please try to answer the following questions:
1. Does your PC have Windows 10? If so, have you recently updated to it? Or, did you notice a recent Windows automatic update?
2. Could you please send us the system information file of your computer? To generate this file, please press on your keyboard WinLogo + r, then enter msinfo32, then click on File >> Export.
3. When installing DCM did you receive any error messages? If so, I would like you to collect all the installation logs from these directories:
Please note that:
The %TEMP% path is typically, "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp."
The %windir% path is typically "C:\Windows".
4. Have you updated your PC's USB 3.0 drivers? In case you haven't, please go to your PC's manufacturer website and download/install the latest USB 3.0 driver.
5. Can you also send a screenshot of the error that you are getting? What are you trying to run when you get it?
We will be waiting for your response.
Have a nice day.
i installed DCM, the problem solved