what reasons ...?

help me ..... u.u

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hi Suho,

Thank you for contacting us.

We need more information to help you in a better way, so please try to answer the following questions:

1. Does your PC have Windows 10? If so, have you recently updated to it? Or, did you notice a recent Windows automatic update?

2. Could you please send us the system information file of your computer? To generate this file, please press on your keyboard WinLogo + r, then enter msinfo32, then click on File >> Export.

3. When installing DCM did you receive any error messages? If so, I would like you to collect all the installation logs from these directories:

• %temp%\micl_tmp_%username%  • %windir%\Temp\micl_tmp_SYSTEM  • %windir%\INF\setupapi.*

Please note that:

The %TEMP% path is typically, "C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp."  The %windir% path is typically "C:\Windows".

4. Have you updated your PC's USB 3.0 drivers? In case you haven't, please go to your PC's manufacturer website and download/install the latest USB 3.0 driver.

5. Can you also send a screenshot of the error that you are getting? What are you trying to run when you get it?

We will be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

-Leonardo

View solution in original post

4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Suho,

Thank you for contacting us.

We need more information to help you in a better way, so please try to answer the following questions:

1. Does your PC have Windows 10? If so, have you recently updated to it? Or, did you notice a recent Windows automatic update?

2. Could you please send us the system information file of your computer? To generate this file, please press on your keyboard WinLogo + r, then enter msinfo32, then click on File >> Export.

3. When installing DCM did you receive any error messages? If so, I would like you to collect all the installation logs from these directories:

• %temp%\micl_tmp_%username%  • %windir%\Temp\micl_tmp_SYSTEM  • %windir%\INF\setupapi.*

Please note that:

The %TEMP% path is typically, "C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Temp."  The %windir% path is typically "C:\Windows".

4. Have you updated your PC's USB 3.0 drivers? In case you haven't, please go to your PC's manufacturer website and download/install the latest USB 3.0 driver.

5. Can you also send a screenshot of the error that you are getting? What are you trying to run when you get it?

We will be waiting for your response.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

-Leonardo
SJung11
New Contributor I

i installed DCM, the problem solved

Thanks !

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Suho,

That's great, thank you for letting us know.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

-Leonardo
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Suho,

Do you still need help with this?

We can't help you if you don't provide us the information that we requested.

Regards,

-Leonardo
0 Kudos