0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 14, 2010 10:56 AM by gexcube

missing operating system

gexcube

Hello everyone, I have a gigabyte  motherboard: GA EX58 extreme, I installed the update to the bios on the gigabyte  site, I formatted the PC and installing the operating system Windows 7 pro 64  bit says to me (can not create a new partition of the  system or identify an existing partition), I have 2 hard drives western digital  r3 WD1002FBYS by 1 terrabyte is 1 each in RAID0 Western Digital Caviar hard drives from 300  gigabyteWD3000HLFS where I will install the operating system, the BIOS will detects all these drives well and  is well set to AUTO, the operating system recognizes them as a hard disk  unallocated support from Microsoft told me to load the SATA drivers from the  website of the motherboard gigabyte, he suggested I download these Updates:

GIGABYTE SATA2 RAID Driver 3.9 MB 

Intel SATA RAID Driver 13.1 

Intel INF Installation 1.2 MB 

I'm going to install these  updates click Update Driver from the CD to install the operating system, check  the box where it says: HIDE DRIVERS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE COMPUTER. I go to click on all the  subfolders of the updates but they are all files with. inf, I have noticed that  AMD CPUs are not INTEL.secondo me this is the real problem. I ask politely if you can give me  the right Intel drivers for SATA controller of my hard drive that I have listed. I hope someone help me. 
      my pc is assembled as follows: 

Motherboard: Gigabyte: ga EX58  Extreme
      2 hd of 1 terrabyte: Western  Digital Caviar r3 1 raid0
      1 hd: Western Digital  VelociRaptor 10,000 rpm (os)
      CPU: Intel I7 950 
      corsair 750 watt modular 
      RAM: Corsair Dominator 6GB (2GB x  3) DDR3 1600 TR3X6G1600C7D
      Video: Gainward Bliss GTX260 
      Freeze CPU: Arctic Cooling  Freezer Extreme rev.2

windows7 pro 64-bit operating  system