4 Replies Latest reply on Jan 31, 2017 1:06 PM by Intel Corporation

How to code samples not compiling.

Sideralis

Hello,

I have installed Intel System Studio IoT Edition on a Ubuntu 16.04 according to instructions given here IoT - Intel® System Studio IoT Edition User Guide for C/C++ | Intel® Software

I am now trying to compile some of the How to code samples (cpp ones); but I am facing a lot of errors during compilation.

I have the feeling that they are not maintained any more.

Examples:

• Range Finder Scanner:

The name of the variable in the file src/html.h looks really strange (this is like _/aaa/bbb/ccc/index_html[] = { ... ) and generates compilation error.

There is a reference to this script hex2c.sh to regenerate html.h, but I can't find anywhere this script in the src folder or even in the gitrepo in github.

• BLE scan bracelet:

There are compilation errors when including /usr/include/bluetooth/bluetooth.h file. Can figure out why.

By the way the java version of this project is also not compiling due to a missing jar (tinyb.jar) I can't find anywhere in ISS (and according to README.md it should be provided).

• Access control

Same story. Compilation error when including /usr/include/upm/upm_platform.h with "UPM: Unknown Platform"

Either I have missed some important point or the samples are not up to date any more!

And for information my Edison board packages are synchronized

Is there anyone able to compile these samples on Linux?