Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20622 Discussions

problem with hd graphics 530

idata
Employee

hi;

I have a problem with my cpu (i7 6700k). I bought a new monitor (viewsonic vx2457-mhd). this monitor is 75hz and full hd. my problem is with hd 530 graphics. i want to do 75hz in intel graphics control panel, there is no image in this time. if i do 60hz 1920x1080 The image is coming but

It goes in half an hour and suddenly comes. This is happening constantly. I tried all methods (new hdmi cable,motherboard bios update, graphics driver update) It did not improve.

Could you help me with this problem?

Thanks a lot...

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello unal,

Could you please provide your Graphics report? I would like to check some information in regard to your system. Here you will find the instructions on how to get the report; http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/graphics-drivers/000005848.html Report for Intel® Graphics Drivers, please attach the file. To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.

Regards,

Amy.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

/thread/109188 unal, I am following up your thread.

Please let me know if you require further assistance on this matter.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos