1. Right click on My Computer (or This PC). Menu opens.
2. Left click on Mange - windows opens
3. Left click on Disk Management (under Storage) - You shall see all partitions existing all the SSD
4. Right click on the 300GB Partition - Menu opens
5. Left click on format. The 300GB partition will be formatted and ready to use.
If the 300GB partition will be Unallocated, first choose Simple New Volume from the menu, assign drive letter and than only format it.
Thank you lw1948, for the recommendation provided.
This is a good path to follow, ttang2016 , since the space in question may be unallocated, please go ahead and let us know how it went in order to further assist you if required