0 Replies Latest reply on Dec 12, 2016 6:13 PM by abrahjij

Unable to get in contact with Intel about Prize (Retail Edge Summer 2016)

abrahjij

Won the HP Pavilion 24 Non-Touch All -In-One from the Intel Retail Edge Competition Summer 2016. The mouse and keyboard don't work due to the wireless transmitter/receiver is defective. Contacted HP. HP told me that it would be better to contact Intel. Tried contacting Intel. Got in touch with the operator and when being transferred, I was disconnected. Tried contacting again. Didn't even go through. It said "Thanks for contacting Intel," then disconnects. Tried about 16 times afterwards, still the same. I tried doing the chat, however the chat is apparently unavailable. I tried contacting by the online form. I got a response within a day saying "Thank you for contacting the Intel® Retail Edge Program team.  I'm sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. In this instance, I will escalate this issue and will get back to you when further information is available. Thank you for your patience. If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.  Regards, The Intel® Retail Edge Program team." After a whole week of trying to contact Intel (spent about 2-3 hours every day), I still can't get in contact with them. I'm now here trying to see what I can do to get in contact with them.

Thanks for reading my post.