Try running Windows Updates to have your systems up-to-date, then try uninstalling the Intel® HD Graphics with this method;
- Open the Device Manager using the steps provided for your operating system:
- Expand the Display Adapters section.
- Find the Intel Graphics Driver. The driver can also be called the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver (Intel® GMA Driver).
- Right click Intel Graphics Driver and select Uninstall.
- Select the check box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Reboot the computer after uninstall process has finished.
- Install the driver .4425 one more time, Download Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.33] using this method Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 and Windows...
If you go to the Intel® HD Graphics Control Panel then Display, you should see the refresh rate.
Let me know how that goes.
The problem was fixed when I installed the latest windows update
Thank you for the assistance