Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Silent Install/Uninstall command for RealSense DCM & Runtime SDK

idata
Employee

We have an issue here, where Intel Realsense Camera SR300 Virtual Driver suddenly disappeared.

The only solution we've found is to uninstall then reinstall both Runtime SDK & DCM.

Inside sdkdevguide.pdf I only can find the silent install command for RealSense Runtime SDK?

Could you please provide the silent uninstall command for both Runtime SDK & DCM?

or is there command to silent re-install or repair ?

Thanks,

Hendrik

0 Kudos
1 Solution
idata
Employee

Hi Hendrik,

Thank you for contacting us.

I think that I found the command for the silent uninstallation, try it using the command: setup.exe --silent --no-progress --fremove=all.

There isn't a command to re-install or repair, but please try our recommendation and let us know if it works.

I hope you find this useful.

Regards,

-Leonardo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Hendrik,

Thank you for contacting us.

I think that I found the command for the silent uninstallation, try it using the command: setup.exe --silent --no-progress --fremove=all.

There isn't a command to re-install or repair, but please try our recommendation and let us know if it works.

I hope you find this useful.

Regards,

-Leonardo
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Leonardo,

Thanks, it works.

Regards,

Hendrik

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Hendrik,

That's awesome. It is good to know that it works.

Remember that we are here to help, just contact us.

Have a nice day.

Regards,

-Leonardo
0 Kudos
DMcNe1
Beginner

Leonardo & Hendrik --

I'm baffled as to why there's an inquiry into how to do this Silent Uninstall stuff when the actual problem is that the SR300 Virtual Driver "Suddenly Disappeared". This error/issue/nightmare is all over the Internet and needs to be addressed. It isn't just Windows 10 Insider or even just Windows 10. It happens to me (Windows 10 Home) at random times and has done for months. It will work for a couple weeks or months and then it just disappears and the camera will not connect properly without it. The SR300 Virtual Driver isn't there anymore now for me and I've tried all the usual uninstalls and re-installs of the SDK, Driver and everything to do with Intel and this time, it isn't coming back. It's been frustrating all along but now it's unacceptable. Just what is going on with this problem??

0 Kudos