Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14527 Discussions

опасен ли разгон процессора q9550

idata
Employee

Здравствуйте. Имею процессор core 2 quad q9550. материнская плата asus p5q-e. память team xtreme dark ddr2 1066mhz 2x2gb. блок питания 500Вт термалтейк. видеокарта geforce gtx960 4gb. разогнал через биос так. поставил множитель 8.5, fsb 400. Питание ядра процессора 1.25в. на процессоре стоит кулер на 250 ватт рассеиваемой мощности. при частоте 3.4 которая получилась, процессор(крышка) нагревается до 45 градусов. температура ядер 60-62 градуса. нагрузка 100 процентов через стресс тест. частота памяти зафиксирована на 1066mhz 5-5-5-15, 2.2вольт.

Сильно ли повредит такой разгон процессора с такими температурами и напряжением. напряжение такое было написано на коробке процессора. верхняя граница.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

I was trying to translate your message to English but I had a hard time understanding this problem.

Are you overclocking this processor? Is this an overheating issue? Please provide additional information about the computer problem.

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I q9550 overclock the processor to a frequency of 3.4.

temperataru CPU load at 100% is equal to 60-60 Celsius. Decrease whether the resource from the acceleration? and by how much?
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

The processor temperature under stock settings can reach up to 72C. Please bear in mind that Intel does not have information about processor temperature when processor has been overclocked since this is out of our scope of support. In other words, you can overclock the processor on your own risk.

I recommend keep checking this thread for future help of other peers.

Allan.
0 Kudos