Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Black screen when presenting

CDobs1
Beginner

We're doing some pilot testing of Intel Unite 3.0 in our environment. I have successfully setup the server software complete with SRV record, installed the hub software on an Intel Compute Stick with Windows 10 and everything seems to be communicating properly. I can see the 6 digit PIN on the screen. I can connect to the screen from my client device. I can even share applications without issue. But when we try to do presenting with the screen it just sits there with a big blue mouse pointer and black image. I've tried switching to the virtual extended display with no difference. According to the documentation, this is simply just supposed to work similar to Lync or Skype screen sharing. Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CDobs1
Beginner

So after more thorough digging, it seems I was not using the correct or most current video driver. I installed the proper driver and all is working well now. I'm posting this in case someone else runs into something similar. Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CDobs1
Beginner

So after more thorough digging, it seems I was not using the correct or most current video driver. I installed the proper driver and all is working well now. I'm posting this in case someone else runs into something similar. Hope that helps.

Claudio_G_Intel1
Employee

Thanks OzzFan!, This info will for sure help the users of the community. Please let us know if you need further help.

0 Kudos