2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 21, 2016 2:11 PM by Intel Corporation

I have a problem with intel core M-5y71 in my lenovo yoga computer.

A.Szokalski

The turbo boost technology 2.0 works bad and it turns on the "energy saver mode" when i need boost. screen: http://imgur.com/a/ENeLk  (I turned on cinebench and few adobe programs and my computer started lagging. At 76% - 90% my processor was in energy saver mode! how to turn this off?)cpu.png

• 1. Re: I have a problem with intel core M-5y71 in my lenovo yoga computer.
          N.Scott.Pearson

I would check the configuration of your processor in (and the limitations being imposed by) your BIOS. I would also check the configuration in the Windows Power Options Control Panel applet...

Hope this helps.

...S

• 2. Re: I have a problem with intel core M-5y71 in my lenovo yoga computer.
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello A.Szokalski,

At this point I would suggest you to contact your computer manufacturer as they are more familiar with your entire system configuration and how all the components interact with each other. Ultimately, your laptop/notebook system manufacturer or mobile motherboard manufacturer may have the very latest information to help resolve your issues.

However, you can try what N. Scott Pearson has posted above and to keep your system and BIOS up to date.

• Your system may need a BIOS upgrade. Contact your laptop vendor or system manufacturer to see if you need to update to the newest BIOS version.

• Make sure that you do not run the processor at a faster speed than is indicated on the processor. (over clocking)
            • Check if there are any settings in the CMOS setup program that need to be configured on the laptop computer including those that indicate the speed of the processor.
            • Check the CMOS setup program for processors settings.

Try running the Intel® Processor Diagnostic Tool

If nothing works I suggest you to check the warranty with your system manufacturer.

Regards,

Ivan.