3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 1, 2016 7:35 PM by Intel Corporation

Splash screen

RMavro

Intel says it is not supported (https://communities.intel.com/thread/101489#391712), but has this changed?  Will it change in future?

• 1. Re: Splash screen
          N.Scott.Pearson

No, this hasn't changed. With respect to the Intel NUC products, Intel has hinted that a replacement for Intel Integrator Toolkit is "forthcoming" (no schedule nor capability/feature set has been announced; I expect it will be many months/years before we see this). Whether this replacement will support the Intel Compute Sticks has never been discussed or mentioned (I rather doubt it -- unless some significantly-sized customers (i.e. purchasing hundreds if not thousands of these units) start squawking very loudly -- and directly to Intel Marketing; doing so here on a user-to-user support forum accomplishes nothing).

...S

• 2. Re: Splash screen
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

N. Scott Pearson, thank you very much for the information provided.

To: RMavro

Hello RMavro,

In regard to your concern, I would like to confirm that the information provided by N. Scott Pearson it is correct. Also, the software that allows you to complete this change has been removed from the Compute Stick.

Hope I can hear from you soon.

Regards,
            Angie

• 3. Re: Splash screen
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello RMavro,

I would like to know if the information provided to you was able to solve your concern?

In case if you need further assistance do not hesitate to reply back.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
              Angie.