We understand you are having connectivity issues with the Bluetooth* component in your PC. We need more information about the wireless adapter and configuration, however, you can apply the following before considering other options:
- Remove the external adapter and uninstall the drivers to avoid system conflicts.
- Obtain the most recent Bluetooth* adapter driver from HP Support Center, or use Intel® Driver Update Utility to obtain the generic driver version.
For any further assistance, please let us know the following:
- Was this working fine before?
- Do you have issues with other Bluetooth* devices? or only with this headset?
- Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create and save a report with all sections, then add your reply to this thread and use the Advanced editor options to attach the resulting file to your post.
- Let us know the troubleshooting steps you have performed so far.
Thank you for your reply. I apologize for late response.
- It works fine except any actions which need to change connection type from BT stereoheadphones to BT headset, so enabling voice transmission from headphones mic. And that was from the very beginning (I'm using that laptop for almost half a year).
- I had similar problems with Creative Roar speaker. Molecula BT speaker doesn't even seen in the system like it can work as a headset (it works without any issues while I'm using it with my phone).
- Problems are still exist.
Waiting for your answer!
Try performing a clean installation of the Bluetooth* driver by following these steps:
1. Download and save Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software for Bluetooth® technology for Windows® 10, the first option is the one from the Computer Manufacture Support, or you can also try the one from Intel® Download Center:
Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Software for Windows® 10 [version 19.11.1639]
2. Go to Control Panel, Programs, and uninstall the Intel® Wireless Bluetooth Software.
3. Check Device Manager - Bluetooth, if the Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® driver is installed, proceed to uninstall and delete it.
4. After the Bluetooth software is removed, you can install the driver you downloaded before.
Once you pair, please check if the device is shown properly as a playback device.
Also, let us know what is the behavior you noticed.
Does it pair or not?
Are you able to use the headset at all?
Is it a problem with the quality of the sound?