Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14403 Discussions

Intel i5-6600 problem - won't boot, warranty problem.

idata
Employee

Hello,

I have a problem with the processor ( i5 6600 3,3Ghz 6M).

The problem began unexpectedly. First computer had a problem with stability. He started to hang and reboot the system. After another reboot, the computer stopped working - working fans only. I borrowed from a friend a computer with the same processor and began to test components. It turned out that all the parts of my computer work outside the processor. With the processor from a friend computer works without any problem.

I wanted to take advantage of the guarantee, but I have a problem:

"Single Sign-On Error

We can not log you in. Check for an invalid assertion in the SAML Assertion Validator (available in Single Sign-On Settings) or check the login history for failed logins. "

In addition, my English is not too good to communicate by telephone so please help in benefiting from guarantees here in the forum or in private message.

My PC components:

I5 6600 3,3Ghz 6M - faulty

Kingston DDR4 4x4GB 2400MHz CL15 HyperX FURY - ok

Asrock Z170 Pro4s (bios version 7.00 )- ok

Cooler Scythe Mugen 4 (SCMG-4000) - ok

MSI GTX970 GAMING 4G - ok

Be Quiet Dark Power Pro P10 750w - ok

Samsung SSD 840 PRO 512GB - ok

Additionally, the computer was not even too loaded when they began these problems. I could not even turn it on any game - so far, I used it only for browsing the Internet and watching movies.

Please help.

Regards,

Mateusz Faruga

0 Kudos
1 Reply
idata
Employee

I am sorry to hear you had issues with the Intel® processor. I just sent you a private message.

Allan.
0 Kudos