In regard to your concern, I would like to recommend you to complete a manual install for the latest Intel® HD Graphics 4000 graphics drivers:
How to Manually Install an Intel® Graphics Driver in Windows® 10 & Windows 8* or Windows 8.1*
Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 and Windows 7*/8.1* [15.33]
And then, you can contact your manufacturer to get the drivers for your equipment:
If these drivers do not solve your concern, try to confirm if Windows does not require any update, If it is needed please install the upgrades.
Hope I can hear from you soon.
I tried it, but I got the same result, (when driver installed manually the monitor gone black)...
I tried again from start in this way:
1. after I reinstall Windows, I disable the hardware in device manager (because windows first step is try to install graphic driver)
2. fully update Windows, with windows update
3. disconnect from the internet, and enable the hardware in device manager
4. try to install, but than say: "It does not meet the minimum system requirements"
5. I download the Intel driver updater, it is try to install the same driver, the result is the same message ("It does not meet the minimum system requirements")
6. I tried the Lenovo driver updater with the same result... (It is also tried the install the same driver)
Do you have any advice for me, what should I do to make it working?
Thank you for your reply.
Regarding the error that you are facing: "It does not meet the minimum system requirements"
I would like you to please follow the next steps on the following link:
Please let me know if after completing all the steps, did you have any positive result.
I completing all that steps without any result, but I got an idea...
1. Disable the automatic driver installation
2. Disable Microsoft Basic Display Driver
4. Then install intel driver
It is installed this time, but the Microsoft basic display driver restart himself, and again got the black lighting screen, after the force restart windows automatically disable intel driver and using Microsoft basic display driver, and I can't start the intel graphic control panel, and if I enable intel driver then again lighting black screen and no return point while I disable in safe mode...
Can be possible conflict between intel hd graphics driver and microsoft basic display driver?
Can I fix this somehow?
Thank you for your reply.
After an extensive research for your Lenovo ThinkPad t430, on the specifications, I was able to find the following list of supported Operation Systems:
- Windows 7 Home Basic (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Home Premium (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Professional (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Windows 7 Ultimate (32-bit, 64-bit)
- Previous versions of these operating systems are not supported.
- Operating systems other than those preinstalled on the systems may not provide full-feature functionality
So then, since Windows 10-64 bit, it is not among the support Operating Systems I would like to kindly recommend you to confirm directly with Lenovo for further options or drivers that may help you with your concern.
I am looking forward to hearing from you.