14 Replies Latest reply on Jan 4, 2017 10:04 AM by Intel Corporation

NUC5PPYH - PC restarts itself inadvertently after displaying a blue screen

Vallamb

Hello,

I bought in April 2016 mini PC kit Intel NUC5PPYH. I installed with 8GB memory, an SSD of 240 GB and Windows 10 pro 64 bit.

Since September I have the following problem:

The PC starts to slow down, hangs for a few tens of seconds and I cannot controm the PC. After doing this several times, the PC restarts itself inadvertently after displaying a blue screen (see photo attached).

After restarted, PC can not reboot and show me the next screen (see 2nd picture). So I have to turn it off and restart it manually by pressing the ON / OFF button.

To try to solve this problem, I checked the memory, hard disk, everything is OK, stopped automatic Windows update and updated the driver of the graphics card but that does not change and the problem remains.

Other information: I noticed that the problem was triggered about 45 to 60 minutes after the first start of the PC in the day. After the first restart, it recurs about every 10 -15 minutes about and therefore it is impossible to continue working.

What could you suggest to me to solve this problem. Does it come from the PC itself ? power supplies ? or from windows ?

Until I was very satisfied with the product but now I can not use it without fear of losing data as happened to me in recent weeks.

I really hope you will be able to help me.

Regards,

Dominique