Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20626 Discussions

Game issues?

idata
Employee

This link that I posted is the same issues I'm having with my HD intel graphics and games not displaying in full screen. Any way to fix this?

0 Kudos
9 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello does anybody answer questions around here?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello Jasonc126,

Please provide more information, respond to the following;

• Could you please let me know the driver version you are running? Please go to Device Manger> Display adapters> Intel(R) HD Graphics right click on Properties and then go to Driver, you will be able to see the version installed.
  • What operating system are you using?
  • What are the name of the games?
  • What is your computer and processor model?

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello /thread/107990 Jasonc126,

I noticed that you contacted our chat support, and wanted to check if you need further assistance.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

The driver version is 10.18.10.4425

Operating system is Windows 10 64 bit

Games are Word Whomp

My computer is HP 251-a123w

Processor Model is Pentium J2900

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

bump

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Were you able to install the driver from your computer manufacturer? I noticed that the previous agent remotely accessed your computer.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Yes but the guy from Intel told it was the game itself. They are low level games.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I checked with the chat agent, and it seems like trough the chat session you have done all the possible troubleshooting, so the next thing to do would be getting in contact with the developer of the game. It's possible that they are aware of similar issues, like yours, and can provide some sort of software patch.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos