Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14395 Discussions

How many separated supply voltage circuits are required for the i7 6700k?

ssote
New Contributor II

How many separated supply voltage circuits are required for the i7 6700k? I can't find any information on this subject for the i7 6700k.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello wingman99,

Please let me review this information, as soon as possible the thread will be updated.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
Ronny_G_Intel
Community Manager

Hi wingman99,

I believe the information that you are looking for is available here: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/core/desktop-6th-gen-core-family-datasheet-vol-1.html 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Family Datasheet, Vol. 1 check on DC specifications chapter - 7.2 on page # 113. The chapter is all about Electrical Specifications.

On the other hand, if you are developing a product that will be using 6th Generation Intel Processors I would recommend that you contact a local Intel representative to help you out with the design, if the information you need is more specific than what we have available on the Datasheet you may be required to request a CNDA (customer non disclosure agreement) to have access to that data.

I hope this helps,

Ronny G

0 Kudos
ssote
New Contributor II

rguevara wrote:

Hi wingman99,

I believe the information that you are looking for is available here: http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/core/desktop-6th-gen-core-family-datasheet-vol-1.html 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Family Datasheet, Vol. 1 check on DC specifications chapter - 7.2 on page # 113. The chapter is all about Electrical Specifications.

On the other hand, if you are developing a product that will be using 6th Generation Intel Processors I would recommend that you contact a local Intel representative to help you out with the design, if the information you need is more specific than what we have available on the Datasheet you may be required to request a CNDA (customer non disclosure agreement) to have access to that data.

I hope this helps,

Ronny G

I already looked at the Datasheet, could not find the number of supply voltages to the CPU.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

If the information you are looking for cannot be found in the datasheet you might require a CNDA, so if you are interested in getting one please let me know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
ssote
New Contributor II

I just wanted to know it if the Supply voltage to the CPU was 3 or 4 rails?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

The information regarding the processor power rails can be found here; http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/processors/core/desktop-6th-gen-core-family-datasheet-vol-1.html 6th Generation Intel® Core™ Processor Family Datasheet, Vol. 1. If the information you are looking for is not there might require a CNDA, like mentioned before

if you are interested in getting one please let me know.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos