Items with no label
3335 Discussions

Part of Intel® RealSense SDK don't work

idata
Employee

I use Intel® RealSense SR300. "Hand 3D viewer" ,"Hands console"and"hands animation" etc in SDK doesn't work!

"Face tracking" ,"CaneraViewer" work.Probably, SDK stop If I recognize a hand .

Why does SDK not work?

I think that one of causes is openCL1,2 is not detected.Is there a problem with a CPU?Please tell me other causes.

Graphics card:quadro600

IDE:Unitypersonal 5.3.5b、VisualStudio2015

0 Kudos
5 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in the Intel RealSense Technology.

The issue you're getting should be related to the processor you're currently using. Only 6th and 7th generation Intel Core processor are supported, however, you're using an IntelR XeonR Processor E3-1225 v2. Check the SR300 specifications for more information http://click.intel.com/intelrrealsensetm-developer-kit-featuring-sr300.html http://click.intel.com/intelrrealsensetm-developer-kit-featuring-sr300.html.

Hopefully this answers your question.

Regards,

-Pablo
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

We are wondering if you have any other question related to the RealSense cameras. Don't hesitate to contact us back if you still have questions.

Pablo
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for your reply.My processor is not supported.

Can I ask another question?

"Hand 3D viewer" ,"Hands console"and"hands animation" etc in SDK was debugged.

As a result,

"Unhandled exception at 0x00007FFB7271E6FC (ntdll.dll) in FF_HandsConsole_d.exe: 0xC0000374: heap is broken. (parameters: 0x00007FFB727722B0)."

Is this also due to the processor?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I've seen a similar issue in Linux, however, this is the first time I see it in Windows. This might be related to the handling of the hand algorithms within the SDK, which I would assume is also related to the CPU.

Kind regards,

-Pablo
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

We're wondering if you have any other question related to the RealSense cameras. If that's the case, please let us know and we'll be glad to help you.

-Pablo
0 Kudos