5 Replies Latest reply on Nov 7, 2016 12:40 PM by Intel Corporation

Upgrading to Yocto 3 and mraa 1.4 issues

I have just been setting up a new Edison. I appear to have successfully installed the firmware image 2016061707

I have also, as far as i know successfully, upgraded mraa on the edison to 1.4.0

Prior to this I have been developing in KDev and compiling using a makefile, which contains this kind of info:

CPP =  i586-poky-linux-gcc -E  -m32 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse -mstackrealign -fno-omit-frame-pointer --sysroot=/opt/poky-edison/1.7.2/sysroots/core2-32-poky-linux

CXX = i586-poky-linux-g++ -m32 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse -mstackrealign -fno-omit-frame-pointer --sysroot=/opt/poky-edison/1.7.2/sysroots/core2-32-poky-linux

CC ="i586-poky-linux-gcc  -m32 -march=core2 -mtune=core2 -msse3 -mfpmath=sse -mstackrealign -fno-omit-frame-pointer --sysroot=$SDKTARGETSYSROOT"

#INC = -I/opt/poky-edison/1.7.2/sysroots/core2-32-poky-linux/usr/include

LIB = -lmraa

This info was obviously derived from info in the file

as per your native application guide.

All this stuff now seems to be totally out of date, so my question is how do I get my environment back working as it was?

I should emphasise that I don't want to use eclipse.

Having said that I have downloaded and installed your latest eclipse based development environment on the basis that I couldn't see any other way to upgrade all of the files on my host machine.

So what I am really after, I suspect, is a shell file which allows me to set all the relevant vars that I need, and then the compiler commands with all their relevant options.