We understand you're having issues with the Bluetooth® component of your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260.
Here are a few things to check before replacing your motherboard:
Note: Any links provided for third party tools or sites are offered for your convenience and should not be viewed as an endorsement by Intel® of the content, products, or services offered there.
- Check with your computer manufacturer to ensure you're running the latest BIOS as well as the latest Chipset Drivers for your system.
- Make sure you are using the recommended Bluetooth driver from Gigabyte® Support, as second option, you can use the generic version of Intel® Wireless Bluetooth® Software and Drivers.
- Manage the Advanced Power Plan Settings of your system, and make sure that the Wireless Adapter is set to Maximum Performance, when plugged in and on battery.
- Check the BIOS settings of you PC, and disable Fastboot, or other similar technologies.
- Disable Fast Startup in Windows® 8.1 or 10 System Settings. Here are some external links explaining how to do this:
We hope this helps.
We're following up on your thread since we have not heard back from you. Did the troubleshooting we provided help resolve your issue?