You've forgotten your Windows login prompt, correct? There's nothing we can do about that at the hardware level. When you hit F8 in response to the ICS splash screen, do you see "Please Wait" displayed in large letters? If so, you are going to end up in the right dialog to do a full reset of Windows. Click on the "Reset This PC" button and it will walk you through the Windows reset process. If you are too late hitting the key adn it (just) take you to the login prompt, do a shutdown-restart and try again. When screen goes black, start hitting the F8 key over and over until you see the "Please Wait" message displayed...
Hope this helps,
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
- Remove any SD card, if installed.
- Press F8 when you see this prompt during boot: F8 to Activate Windows 8.1* Windows 10 * Recovery Mode.
- Select Troubleshoot.
- Select Reset your PC, then select Next.
- Select Just remove my files.
- Select Reset to start the restore process.
See if those steps work for you if not, try contacting Microsoft, they might be able to help you.