This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
As we understand, your Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265 is having sporadic connectivity issues and the adapter fails to be restarted in the OS.
Please make sure you apply the following as it may help in this situation:
- Go to Device Manager, Network adapters, select the Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265, then go to the "Power Management" Tab, try toggling the option to "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power". Check if the behavior changes when it is off or on.
- Contact Asus* Support and make sure you are using the more recent BIOS for your computer. You may also check with them about this issue.
If the issue persists after this, please provide the following information:
- Download Intel® System Support Utility, run the tool and use it to create and save a report with all sections, then add your reply to this thread and use the Advanced editor options to attach the resulting file to your post.
- Was this working fine before?
- Were there any changes applied to the system around the time this issue started? (configuration, system updates, hardware, software, etc.)