3 Replies Latest reply on Oct 20, 2016 2:56 PM by Intel Corporation

looking for the firmware of P3600

TigerLiu

Hello,

As i saw the release note via(https://downloadmirror.intel.com/24739/eng/Intel_SSDDCP3700_P3600_DP04.pdf ),

The following firmware upgrades will require 2-step process – 8DV10110 --> 8DV10152 --> 8DV1DP04,

May i know that how can i found the version of 8DV10152 ? Or could you pls provide the download link of 8DV10171?

My product is Intel NVMe P3600 PCIe SSD 2.5in 800GB

• 1. Re: looking for the firmware of P3600
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello TigerLiu,

We understand you would like to update the firmware on the SSD, but, according to documentation, you need to got step by step.
          First of all, we would like to know if this drive is a generic drive or if it came from a particular system manufacturer, this may actually change a lot. If the drive is generic, the only thing you need to do is to download the Intel® SSD Data Center Tool, from this link and run the command to update the firmware, the commands are available here, page 35.

Now, if the drive is an OEM drive, then you need to contact the manufacturer in order to get the proper tool to upgrade the firmware on it (Our tool does not work on OEM drives).

Please let us know if the drive is OEM and if you know the name of the manufacturer so we can further assist you on this.

Regards,
          NC

• 2. Re: looking for the firmware of P3600
            TigerLiu

The Intel NVMe P3600 PCIe SSD 2.5in 800GB was bought from Dell and the current firmware version is 8DV10110 (the brand is Intel but Dell, is it belong to a OEM product?)

• 3. Re: looking for the firmware of P3600
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hello TigerLiu,

We have sent you a private message over e-mail. Please respond to us over there.

Regards,
              NC