Interesting, since Razer Core is in the official compatibility list.
We are also facing problems with the Acer Graphics Dock (see the thread: https://communities.intel.com/thread/106313?start=30&tstart=0). Acer dock is recognized correctly, but the Nvidia GTX 960M in it is not working properly (code 10 in device manager).
What version of thunderbolt firmware does your nuc have?
This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
This type issues are going to be handled below:
Please keep on checking that post for further information.
Thank you for the reply.
I'm to rebuild the system to see if there's any hard failure of the Core when I came home.
My firmware version is 18. I read through the ACER thread but didn't find the final solution...also I can provide a remote access if you need.
However my situation is that the Core is not recognized any more, not the Leadtek card. That's why I gonna rebuild.
Below are the Razer's suggestion. wish me luck...And I have to say it's pretty not a good idea that not put any status LED on the device.
1. Restore the system back to factory settings using the F9 function.
2. Make sure everything is disconnected from the Core except for the Thunderbolt cable and power cable.
3. Have the customers run through the system setup.
4. Connect thunderbolt cable from the core to the laptop.
5. Customer should see the new thunderbolt connection prompt; have the customer click “always connect”.
6. Have the customer check the Thunderbolt 3 connection in the systems tray icon to make sure the Thunderbolt connection is established.
a. If it says Razer Core than its safe to have the customer plug in the GPU.
b. If it does not say Razer Core, have the customer download the thunderbolt drivers from our razer blade stealth support page.
7. Now, have the customer run through the instructions again.