I apologize for any inconvenience.
Now that you have replaced the units, we will need to look closer to the components and drivers of our NUCs, so in order to gather this information please use this tool Download Intel® System Support Utility, once you have the report for both units, attach it. To attach a file, you must click "Use Advanced Editor" in the top right corner of the response box, then the "attach" option will appear in the bottom right corner of the response box.
Any news yet? Please tell me how to solve this.
This is not workable.
Today also my second NUC had the same issue.
- Flickering screen on mouse movement
- Screen not responding anymore
- Black screens inbetween flickering
- After a while a total balck screen with no respons
- Only powering off and on will bring the NUC back to life
Not sure but can it be a combi with working in Chrome?
Intel please come back to me today,
I checked both files and it seems like you are up to date with the drivers. The only thing missing from the first file is the latest BIOS version, so please update it. See here for the download Download BIOS Update [SYSKLi35.86A], and here for the instructions BIOS Recovery Update Instructions for Intel® NUC.
Are you using the straight connections? Please provide the cable brand and model, I am looking for the cable to be 1.4b for the HDMI cable, and for the DP 1.2
When you received the new units, did you reinstall the operating system?
Could you please be more specific about this "Not sure but can it be a combi with working in Chrome?"?
Cable on NUC 2:
AWM STYLE 20276 80 CELSIUS 30V HIGH SPEED HDMI CABLE
Internet is full with flickering problems. Goolge:
I see, thank you for the clarification.
One more question, when you received the new units, did you reinstall the operating system?
1. Before you reinstalling Window (and I agree that screen flickering on mouse movement can be a software issue), try to reinstall the mouse driver. You can do it by installing a new driver downloaded from mouse manufacture site, or by uninstalling the current driver in Device Manager and restart the NUC (Windows will install the appropriate driver).
2. Additional thing to try:
2.1 In Mouse Properties, Pointer Option - ensure that "Enhance pointer precision" is unchecked.
2.2 In Mouse Properties, Pointer Option - set ON "Display pointer trails"
I didn't reinstall the the operating systems.
Personaly I don't think it's a Mouse problem. It seems like it's happening when working in Chrome.
What I did is the following:
Browse to: chrome://flags/
CTRL+F: search for "smooth"
Browse to: chrome://settings/
Click on advanced settings
Scroll all the way down
Disable Hardware acceleration
Have to test if this solves the problem of flickering.
A reinstall is also a option.