1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 18, 2010 8:56 PM by Simonsez9

DP45SG showin 2.4Ghz instead 3.0Ghz Intel Q9650?

Simonsez9

Hi Budds

Need a help here please

I am using Intel Quad Core 3.0Ghz and DP45SG

The problem i am facing is occured when i completely Turn OFF the system even Turn OFF the Power supply Switch or Un-Plug it from the wall.

So when i Turn ON the power switch and Turn On the System it shows me 2.4ghz instead of 3.0ghz (and it happend every time when i completely Turn OFF the Main Power as mention above) so i have to restart the Sysrem to run it properly on 3.0ghz

I am really getting fedup cos of this i have even install the latest BIOS but nothing helps still the same senario

pls help me out guys to resolve this bloody issue appreciate it thx to all in advance

rgds

• 1. Re: DP45SG showin 2.4Ghz instead 3.0Ghz Intel Q9650?
          Simonsez9

guys i have found a new problem after a very through search in BIOS, then reason my board shows 2.4ghz is cos when i change the setting of After Power Failure in the BIOS to Stay OFF and reboot the pc it shows me reading 2.4Ghz, but if i change it to Last State or Power ON then it shows me the correct reading 3.0ghz so how can i resolve this issue cos when ever i change the option to last state or Power ON my PC got start automatically with out even i touch the power button of my casing either i shut down or restart. This board is really makin me crazy now

and also pls tell me what program i should use to get back the system on the previous state from intel speed up technology?