Could you please provide us with the following information so we can better assist you?
What is the remote software that you are using? Please provide us all details.
Please fill out the information at the following link and POST it here:
Please don’t forget to POST the Intel® SSU file, the DxDiag and the DispDiag, you can follow the steps here:
Intel SSU (System Support Utility): (Note - This is a new Intel tool that will eventually incorporate gathering all the data needed in one click. Targeting end of year to be fully featured. Until then, please provide the DxDiag and DispDiag as well)
Download Intel® System Support Utility
- Download the utility
- Run the exe and select 'Scan'
- Save and include as an attachment int he Intel Community Forum
- Click on the “Start Menu” -> Type “DxDiag” -> Press “Enter” -> Wait for the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to finish loading
- In the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, click “Save All Information” -> Save the file DxDiag.txt
- Include DxDiag.txt as an attachment in the Intel Community Forum
- Click on the “Start Menu” -> Type “cmd” -> Then a command shell window will open
- In the command shell, type “dispdiag -out %homepath%\Desktop\DispDiag-Intel-Issue.dat” -> The command shell will output something similar to “Dump File: C:\Users\[username]\DispDiag-########-######-#####-#####.dat”
- Locate the .dat file on your desktop and include DispDiag-Intel-Issue.dat in the Intel Community Forum
I was wondering if you were able to solve the issue or if you still need further assistance. If you need further assistance, could you please reply with the information requested above so we can further investigate.