This content has been marked as final. Show 3 replies
I suggest that you try doing the following:
- At reboot or power on, Use F2 key to enter Visual BIOS.
- Use F9 key to request that the BIOS Configuration be reset to defaults.
- Make only this changes in the BIOS configuration necessary to boot (i.e. set boot order, etc.).
- Exit Visual BIOS with a save of the BIOS configuration.
- Check whether this addresses the issue in Windows.
Hope this helps,
I didn't have to reset to defaults.
I only had to uncheck the Intel Plataform Trust Technology
It Works perfectly !!!