Processors
Intel® Processors, Tools, and Utilities
14404 Discussions

hello guys i have problem with i5 6500, when im playing witcher 3 on minimal or maximum settings my fps are drops (about 10-15) but it always feels like a jam, even when it drops from 90 to 75, this problem happens when the processor is over 90% usage

MMarc19
Beginner

hello guys i have problem with i5 6500, when im playing witcher 3 on minimal or maximum settings my fps are drops (about 10-15) but it always feels like a jam, even when it drops from 90 to 75, this problem happens when the processor is over 90% usage

0 Kudos
2 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Merct,

Could you please let me know your computer model? Also, I would like to gather more information in regard to your system in order to address this issue, so please provide me with the following report https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility Download Intel® System Support Utility. Once done attach the report.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello /thread/107136 Merct,

I wanted to check on your thread since I noticed that I didn't get a response from you. Were you able to track this down? If you still need assistance reply back with the information requested above.

Regards,

Amy.

0 Kudos