2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 19, 2016 7:28 AM by Intel Corporation

Can't update Intel(r) HD Graphics driver, help?

kootel

Hey,

first of all, I am not good with this stuff at all, so I'm sorry if I forget to provide essential information.

I tried to update my graphics drivers today, but I can't make it work.

-First I tried automatically updating my drivers, but when I scanned I got the message: A customized computer manufacturer driver is installed on your computer. The Intel Driver Update Utility is not able to update the driver. Installing a generic Intel driver instead of the costumized computer manufacturer driver may cause techincal issues.Contact your computer manufacturer for the latest driver for your computer.

-So I decided I would try and download a generic driver, but I can't find one that works. I went to the downloadcenter. Select a product > Grapic drivers > I couldn't find my processor graphics in the list you can choose from there. So I decided I would just download the most populair ones, but they all gave me the error of my system not meeting the minimum requirements to run the software.

When I google Intel(R) HD Graphics driver I only find one very old one that is already installed on my computer (I think).

I have no idea what information I should give so I will just give the information I think might be relevant?:

-Display adapter: Intel(R) HD Graphics

-Driver now installed: 15.33.3.64.3309

-Windows 8.1 with bing 64-bit (6.3, build 9600)

-processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU n2840 @ 2.16Ghz (2CPUs), ~2.2GHz

-RAM: 4GB

Any help would be appreciated, I have no idea what I'm doing.

Thanks