This content has been marked as final. Show 1 reply
I’m still having an Issue with my workstation. A while ago i replaced the PSU where the connecter between the power supply and the 8 / 4-pin eps / atx 12v connector melted. This now happened again with this new PSU and I wonder if the CPU or Mainboard are defective. What could be the reason and how to solve it.
- Intel Server Board S2600CP4
- 2 X Intel Xeon E5-2670 8 Core @ 2,6GHz /Turbo 3,00GHz
- 32 GB DDR3 Ram (8 x 4GB Dimms)
- Adaptec 6805 Raid Controller 8Port SAS/Sata 6GBs
- 4 X Seagate 2TB SAS HDDs Raid 5
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks a lot,