14 Replies Latest reply on Nov 2, 2016 7:03 AM by Intel Corporation

Intel Graphics HD (Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Processor) - code 45

valdvir

Hey,

I have a Beelink BT7 computer (Beelink BT7 Mini Pc Powered by Atom x7-Z8700 Processor - Beelink Mini PC - Beelink - Mobile - Powered by Discuz! )

it's based on Intel Atom x7-Z8700 Processor (there is no external graphic card).

I connect he PC to my TV by HDMI cable, then i saw the desktop on my TV but the sound I couldn't hear,

so I google it and found that I need to change the windows (win 10) sound settings -  So I locket in the sound properties (playback tab) and show the disable devices

and I cannot find the TV (image attached).

Then I checked the drivers of the graphic adapter and i found that there is problem

with the  Intel HD graphic - code 45 (image attached)

I update the graphic adapter driver to the last version (using windows search) and the problem didn't solved.

So I down load Intel possessor test kit and run it on the device and the result was that everything is OK.

One more thing: I checked witch graphic adapter windows used - and I found that it use Microsoft basic adapter (image attached)....

How can I solved this problem ??

Thanks,

Dvir

devaice menager 1.PNGdevaice menager 2.PNGsoud propaties.PNGused grafic adapter.PNG