4 Replies Latest reply on Oct 7, 2016 10:47 AM by Intel Corporation

Galileo Gen2 not working.

vinner

Hi ,

I powered my Galileo gen 2 board with 12 V adapter.

I do not see led lights blinking .   I have jumper set for 5V input

I checked to see if the arduino slot the Voltage is available . I can see Vin = 12V but cant see 5V or 3.3 V at the pin 3 and 4  ( analog in )

I doubt that some IC is burnt . can I debug this more and replace the IC to make it work ?

Regards

Vineeth

• 1. Re: Galileo Gen2 not working.
          FGT

Hi Vineeth,

Are you using the power adapter provided along with the Intel Galileo Gen2 card?

Fernando.

• 2. Re: Galileo Gen2 not working.
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi Vineeth,

As Fernando ask, would you please let us know if you are powering the board with the power adapter that comes with board. If not would you please specify the power parameters of this adapter, it is important to know that it must be 7-15 V and a current above 1.25 A. I hope you find this information useful.

I will be waiting for your reply, have a nice day.

Regards
            -Jose.              

• 3. Re: Galileo Gen2 not working.
              vinner

Hi ,

Sorry for the late response . I thought I replied in mail but anyway here i go

I am using the official adapter along with galileo Gen 2 ..PHIHONG 12V,1.25A adapter

I had been using the galileo gen 2 board for a while then a period where I did not use

Recently powered on the board to notice that board was not booting

Then I checked the voltage points near the arduino  pin headers. I see Vin 12V but and not able to measure either 5V ot 3.3 V at the analog pin 3 and 4

Regards

Vineeth

• 4. Re: Galileo Gen2 not working.
                Intel Corporation
                This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi Vineeth,

Thank you for providing this information. Could you please submit a ticket using the following form: [https://customercare.intel.com/?lang=en-US]. We would like to review your case in a closer way. Please mention this thread in the issue description so we can know it's about this topic.

We'll be waiting for you to submit the ticket. Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

-Jose