This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
Hello smlarnder ,
Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
Please try the following:
- If you have another HDMI cable that you can test from another compute stick it will be worth to try.
- Try different HDMI port on the TV or display if it is possible.
- Try a different TV or display if you have another one available.
- If the Intel Compute Stick is connected to the display through an AV receiver, or with a video adapter (such as HDMI*-to-DVI), try connecting directly to the display instead.
- If the display has multiple video inputs, make sure you've selected the correct source (usually selectable via an input option on the display's remote control device).
If the troubleshooting above does not solve this problem try a BIOS recovery; please download the latest BIOS version with the compute stick model at:
BIOS Recovery Instructions for Intel® Compute Stick
If nothing works it is possible that your Intel® compute stick is defective and it needs to be replaced, you can submit a web ticket at the following link:
Me too, along with my other problems (no display adaptor recognised and no sound).
I've tried all the above except the BIOS recovery- I will try that next (note I should be on the latest BIOS update anyway, one of the first things I did).
I've tried everything and no luck. Thanks for your help though.