Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20602 Discussions

Chipset Intel® G41 Express mejoras en calidad de gráficos?

JPalo5
Beginner

Saludos para quien pueda interesar actualmente tengo este procesador Chipset Intel® G41 Express no puedo decir que sea malo ya que eh tenido muchas experiencias buenas en cuanto a juegos se refiere , un ejemplo juegos como Minecraft , a 60 fps call of duty hasta su 5 serie, Continenth of the ninth , Halo todos estos en bajas resoluciones de entre mínimas y media baja en fin. me eh preguntado habrá un procesador mas reciente que pueda mejorar un poco mas los gráficos? o claro no cuento con mucho presupuesto actualmente quisiera que alguien me recomiende un procesador intel un poco mas reciente que pueda mejorar solo un poco mas mi experiencia de juego, o tendría que comprar una tarjeta gráfica?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Loeschzwerg
New Contributor I

Hi JesusPrey. I don't speak your language, but the Google translator helped (at least a little bit) to understand your problem. Your are looking for more performance on 3D applications, right?

Intel G41 Express is the chipset of your PC's motherboard and it features an integrated GMA X4500 graphics card. The only upgrade option for more graphical performance is to buy a discrete graphics card (Nvidia or ATi/AMD) or a completely new PC/Notebook.

Can you give us more information on your system (maybe in English )?

JPalo5
Beginner

Greetings Hi thanks for answering

Here the specification of my computer. if u require any additional information tells me

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thank you for the information. The link I have placed on my previous interaction will help with processor compatibility information. I also recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for more information about this processor and video card upgrade.

Allan.

0 Kudos
Loeschzwerg
New Contributor I

I'd recommend to look for a completely new system, maybe a used one if money is a problem.

If you really want to upgrade the current system:

1) Upgrade the main memory to at least 4GB

2) Get a dedicated graphics card. Maybe a Nvidia Geforce GTX 750 /Ti or something equivalent form AMD.

3) If possible upgrade to a used Quadcore CPU

Can you tell us the manufacturer of your PC and the model name?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

If you are looking for a processor upgrade, you can try checking the list of supported processors for your chipset Intel® G41 Express:

http://ark.intel.com/products/36528# @compatibility http://ark.intel.com/products/36528# @compatibility

It is recommended that you check this type of compatibility with your motherboard or computer maker.

If you would like to get an external video card, just make sure the motherboard supports PCI express revision 1.1

PCI Express Revision1.1PCI Express Configurations 1x16Max # of PCI Express Lanes16

Allan.