Thank you for joining the Intel communities.
I’m sorry about the issue you have.
- I will appreciate if you could post the RAM part number (G-Skill usually the part number with F3-), hard drive model.
- Tried different RAM, hard drive and cable if it is possible
- Start the system without the hard drive
- If the display has multiple video inputs, make sure you've selected the correct source (usually selectable via an input option on the display's remote control device).
- Try removing the jumper that is located on the NUC motherboard, then put it back in and restart the system (do not remove the jumper when the system is on).
- Do you feel the NUC overheating or it feels normal?
- If any of the overheating symptoms appear, check the following:
- The Intel NUC is set on a hard surface.
- The ventilation holes in the back and bottom of the chassis aren't blocked.
- The Intel NUC is set vertically on its left or right side (for better airflow to the bottom ventilation holes).
- If nothing works, try to do a bios recovery, you can follow the steps here:
- You can download the latest bios version at the following link:
Download the BIO file.
I hope this can help you.
Thanks for your response. In response to your post, I provide the following:
2. I have purchased a second (F3-1600C9S-8GRSL) to test. I have tried different HDD and cables.
3. I have tried without the HDD, without success
4. HDMI input and cable
5. Competed without success
6. No overheating. I placed on it's side in a well ventilated place and airflow vents are not blocked
7. I have attempted bios recovery
8. I have downloaded the current Bios to a flashdrive but the flashdrive is not recognized
Once my additional RAM arrives, I will test again and provide an update
Looks like new memory stick fixed the problem.
Thank you for taking your time to share that information with us, it is very much appreciated and I'm glad that your system is now up and running as it should.
Is the new ram same model or different model, would you like to share with us the model of the new ram?