5 Replies Latest reply on Oct 6, 2016 10:36 AM by Intel Corporation

NUC5CPYH won't boot.

Dsrtknight

This is my second NUC, the first was DOA.  Per the NUC Kit directions I purchased and have installed G.Skill Ripjaws Series 8GB 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1600 and Seagate Laptop Thin 5400.9 500 GB 5400RPM SATA 3Gb/s 16 MB Cache 2.5-Inch Internal Notebook Hard Drive.  I connected to my display using a working HDMI cable (works with my current laptop) and USB keyboard.  Upon power-up, the button shows a steady blue light (no flashing of error codes) but the display shows 'No signal.'  I have removed and reseated the RAM with no improvement.  As this is my second attempt to use a NUC for an entertainment center, it could be my last, if I cannot get this unit working.  I have built several computers in the past and this 'simple' solution is quickly becoming a pain. 

I would like to get some type of display to move forward in Win10 installation from a Flash stick and actually begin using the NUC in my home entertainment set-up.  But, I have quickly become frustrated with this product.  Any ideas on where to begin before I ship this unit back as well and get an Azulle, Gigabyte or Asus to replace my NUC?