4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 26, 2016 3:43 AM by mmarcrr

clone bios config

mmarcrr

Hi I need to configure more than 100 nuc de3815. and I need to make some changes on the default bios settings.

I'm thinking to load a copy of a profile forme one bios to another. but there are some comand line methot to do dat.?

anybody knows how can I automatice the configuration of settings Bios ?

Thanks

• 1. Re: clone bios config
          N.Scott.Pearson

The most efficient way to handle this is using Intel Integrator Toolkit (ITK), which was designed to support exactly this scenario. This tool allows you to create a BIOS update file that (also) includes the customizations that you created. You run the tool, input a BIOS update (.BIO) file (usually the latest BIOS available), make changes to the BIOS parameters (and also customize SMBIOS strings, add a custom splash screen, etc.), generate the customized BIOS update file and then install this BIOS update file onto each of the NUCs. At the same time that this particular BIOS update is being installed (or overinstalled), the other customizations that you made will also be installed.

Hope this helps,

...S

• 2. Re: clone bios config
            Intel Corporation
            This message was posted by Intel Corporation on behalf of

The information provided by @Scott is correct, the Intel® Integrator Toolkit will help on this matter. 
            Please bear in mind that we are updating all of our product’s BIOSes as quickly as we can, and we do no know exactly when the process will be completed.
            Intel recommends keep on checking https://downloadcenter.intel.com/ for driver updates. 

Allan. 

• 3. Re: clone bios config
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted by Intel Corporation on behalf of

I have sent you a private message. Please check your Inbox.

Allan. 

• 4. Re: clone bios config
                mmarcrr

Ok I can clone but how can I do with cli?