cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where Can I find nvme driver for DC D3700 and DC D3600?

YYU_C
New Contributor

The latest Nvme driver is 1.7.0.1002 ver.but this driver can only supports P series and 750 series.So where can i find nvme driver for dc d3700?thanx for help!

4 REPLIES 4

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Micro_Computer,

We would like to check on this request as there are no drivers in our download center yet. Please allow us some time to research, but in the meantime, could you answer the following:-What is the operating system you are using?-Is the SSD detected as primary or secondary drive?Normally the operating system (Windows 8.1* or Windows® 10) come with the inbox driver ready, we will let you know for any updates from our side as well.Regards,NC

YYU_C
New Contributor

first,I am using Windows 10 pro 64 bit system and yes,DC D3700 can be detected and benchmarked as secondary drive through stornvme driver( inbox driver ) of Windows 10 pro 64.But as i konw,to boost performance ,usually intel will provides nvme driver for intel nvme ssd too,just like P3700、750 series.So is there any D3700 Nvme drivers which provided by intel?thanx.

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi Micro_Computer,

Our engineering team is working on this and we will give you some updates soon.Regards,NC

idata
Esteemed Contributor III

Hello Micro_Computer,

We would like to inform you that for Microsoft* Operating Systems there is no driver for our dual port SSDs. The dual port will work on Linux* in-box driver for Kernel 4.2 or higher.Let us know if you need something else.Regards,NC