Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20493 Discussions

Issue with remote control of ISDB-T MyGica Digital USB s870 and Control Panel of Intel HD 4600

idata
Employee

Hi I 'm testing the ISDB -T Digital USB device S870 . perfectly works but I have a problem with the remote control. When I press the button on / off nothing happens (I assume should start the software Total Media 3.5) also with the Total Media 3.5 started when I press either button to change channels nothing happens.

I probe with another remote control and the same is happening is not a physical problem , the rest of the buttons work well .

I Probe under Windows 7 pro sp1 64 - bit and Windows 8.1 64 - bit single language and the same applies .

Later I discover that the problem is related to the Control Panel Intel graphics . The shortcut Ctrl Alt F12 conflicted with the opening and closing button on the remote control and therefore the Total Media. Change this combination of keys on the Control Panel Intel and now operates the remote control. What I can not run are the two channel change buttons . I hope you can help me with this last .

I tried to leave the default drivers Windows 8.1 also the Windows update and last drives down from the Intel page but did not solve the problem of channel change button . Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

I was able to change hot key combination, rebooted, shut down and the settings were still saved.

Please check the attached file for more information.

Hope this helps

Allan.
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hello, the problem I have right now is that pressing the Ch up and Ch down buttons on the remote control does not happen that is the tuner does not change the channel. Thank you very much.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

You can change graphics hotkeys through the graphics control panel, just as I showed on my last interaction. If you have remote control conflicts, you will need to contact your remote control manufacturer to see if there are other ways to adjust the remote.

Allan
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Were you able to contact the remote control manufacturer? What did they say about this problem?

Allan
0 Kudos