Graphics
Intel® graphics drivers and software, compatibility, troubleshooting, performance, and optimization
20596 Discussions

Do not run HD-graphics Control Panel Intel

MМакс
Beginner

Здравствуйте! Пользуюсь Windows 10 на стационаре. Не запускается Панель управления HD-графикой Intel, пробовал переустанавливать драйвера с полным удалением, обновлял систему до последней сборки, скачивал все драйвера с сайта Intel. Приложение не запускается, но видео ядро intel hd 4600 в диспетчере присутствует. Как показывает диспетчер от Nvidia, все программы запускаются по каким-то причинам на дискретной видеокарте, чего на Windowd 7 никогда не было. Даже Скайп и калькулятор работают на видеокарте, что приводит к повышенной нагрузке на эту самую видеокарту в простое.

В диспетчере nvidia раньше (на старой винде) был пункт номер 2, который на скриншоте, но сейчас его нет. Там можно было выбрать либо видеокарту либо встроенное видеоядро процессора.

Hello! I use Windows 10 on my computer. Do not run HD-graphics Control Panel Intel, tried to reinstall the drivers with the complete removal, a system updated to the latest build, I downloaded all the drivers from the Intel website. The application does not start, but the video core intel hd 4600 Manager is present. As the manager of Nvidia's, all programs run for some reason on the discrete graphics card, which on 7 Windowd never was. Even Skype and operate the calculator on the video card, which leads to an increased load on the video card in most simple.

The Manager nvidia before (on the old Windows) was item number 2, which is in the screenshot, but now it is not. You could choose either a card or built-in graphics core processor. I tested HD 4600, and it is absolutely OK, but do not want to work. How to make so that the desktop and is not very demanding program again worked on the integrated graphics?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Machete,

In regards to your case, I suggest you make sure both graphics cards are active in the BIOS.

Also, for better support, please send me the sticky note; remember to send the results of Intel® System Support Utility.

Sticky note:

https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761 https://communities.intel.com/thread/77761

How to attach a file:

-Click on reply

-Click Use advanced editor (upper right side)

-Click Attach (lower right hand)

Regards,

Mike C
0 Kudos
MМакс
Beginner

Integrated graphics enabled in the BIOS

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Machete,

Thank you for your reply with the results of our tools. I suggest you plug your monitor into the HDMI or DVI video ports of the board instead of the video ports of your Nvidia card.

Let me know if you can see our graphics control panel.

Mike C
0 Kudos
MМакс
Beginner

I changed the priority access to the BIOS on integrated graphics, HDMI connected to the motherboard. Panel is now working, but in this case I can not use the card. Again, a change of priorities in the PCI - the panel does not work as expected. Is it possible to get everything working together?

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Machete,

The video ports of your motherboard will work only with embedded graphics of the processor. I suggest you to contact Gigabyte and request further details on how to set Hybrid graphics with your hardware.

Gigabyte support

http://www.gigabyte.us/support-downloads/support-downloads.aspx http://www.gigabyte.us/support-downloads/support-downloads.aspx

Mike C

0 Kudos
MМакс
Beginner

Support silent. I think it's still the problem of software Intel, as when connected directly to the motherboard still works. Previously, because the integrated video core work in tandem with the video card. But 10 Windows has stopped working. Video is definitely the core of exactly working and sees third-party programs, it ignores only Nvidia control panel and the control panel intel, so it can not be use.

0 Kudos
MМакс
Beginner

Support Gigabyte said that the reason for the conflict drivers Nvidia and Intel

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Machete,

Both graphics cards are working properly but they are independent. It is necessary a third application provided with your motherboard manufacturer to join both graphics cards.

Mike C

0 Kudos