This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation
As we understand, your wireless adapter appears to be working correctly, but is having connectivity issues with the WiFi network of your University. Based on your description, the configuration of the adapter may not be fully compatible with that network. Please make sure you have applied the following:
- Download and install Intel® PROSet/Wireless Software and Drivers for Windows® 10 [19.2.0].
- Apply the configuration from the advisory: Recommended Settings for 802.11n Connectivity.
- Disable the Bluetooth* component of your system. This is normally done with a hardware switch in the PC chassis, or using a key combination.
If the issue persists, please let us know the following information:
- Download Intel® System Support Utility, connect to the University's network, run the tool and use it to create and save a report with all sections, then add a reply using the Advanced editor options to attach the resulting file to this thread.
- Provide additional information of the network in your University (WLAN standard, Wireless band, etc.).