This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
If I understand correctly, you updated your BIOS and the computer is running slow. I suggest that you do the following:
- Unplug the system from A/C power.
- Remove CR2032 battery from board.
- Wait 15 minutes.
- Restore the battery.
- Restore power and boot up.
- Press F2 to enter BIOS Setup.
- Press F9 to restore the default BIOS configuration.
- Make any changes to BIOS Setup that are necessary for your hardware configuration (boot order, etc.).
- Exit BIOS Setup saving the configuration.
- Boot up into your O/S (Windows, Linux, whatever) and check if the problem is alleviated.
Hope this helps,