6 Replies Latest reply on Sep 20, 2016 7:59 AM by A-Ba

CDC Serial

Cami.M.

Hola buenas noches.

Luego de grabar la imagen en mi tarjeta SD con Win32 Disk Imager.

y ponerla en la tarjeta Galileo me sale en el administrador de dispositivos lo siguiente.

Como puedo solucionar esto?

Gracias.

• 1. Re: CDC Serial
          Intel Corporation
          This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Hi Cami.M.

This issue is caused by the CDC driver not being updated. Try with the following steps:

1. Right click on “CDC Driver” and choose Update Driver Software.
          2. Choose the option “Browse my computer for driver software.”
          3. In the next Window choose “Intel Corporation” under the Manufacturer column and “Galileo” under the Model column.
          4. Click “Next “and then “Yes”

Let us know your results. If you continue to see issues, please post screenshots of your progress.

-Sergio

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: CDC Serial
            Cami.M.

Ya lo había solucionado de esta manera, igual muchas gracias espero que otras personas puedan sacar provecho de esto.

• 3. Re: CDC Serial
              Intel Corporation
              This message was posted on behalf of Intel Corporation

Thank you for letting us know you managed to resolve this issue. If you have any other issues with your board in the future don’t hesitate to contact us back.

-Sergio

• 4. Re: CDC Serial
                A-Ba

That helped me a lot.

I tryed to instal the driver again before with no result. But now the Galileo is detected correctly.

After a reboot it takes a little time and the Galileo runs the old sketch again.

Unfortunately the rebooted sketch has some issues with the "analogRead()" command. When uploaded it works correctly, but after a reboot i get only the value "0".

• 5. Re: CDC Serial
                  FGT

Is this referred to/the continuation of your thread Big problems with Galileo gen1, Linux Image and Arduino ? If that's the case, I suggest you follow your original one.

Fernando.

• 6. Re: CDC Serial
                    A-Ba

No, my initial problem is solved. I stard a new thred then.