Intel Unite® App
Gain crucial understandings of the Intel Unite® App
Announcements
This product has been discontinued. This board is currently read only and no longer accepting new posts. Learn more
459 Discussions

Can two or more Unite PC's collaborate and share the same content?

MKenn6
Beginner

Can two or more Unite PC's collaborate and share the same content? Is there a way to annotate bidirectional?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Claudio_G_Intel1
Employee

Yes, up to 4 Intel Unite clients can share their screen at the same time their own screen. They won't be able to sync up the content as they are independent streams.

The bidirectional annotations is possible, each client will need to open the "View Presentation" window after they start presenting, this will allow them to annotate on the content being presented by each user independently.

0 Kudos
MKenn6
Beginner

Hi Danny - I asked the question incorrectly. What I really meant to ask is, Can two or more Unite hub's, each with a connected touch display, share the same content and annotate together display to display? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Claudio_G_Intel1
Employee

In order to be able to present content an Intel Unite Client should enter a PIN displayed on the particular Intel Unite Hub where the client wants to start sharing, the client can only connect/share to one hub at the time.

An Intel unite Hub cannot connect/share to another Intel Unite Hub.

Please, let me know if this clarifies your question.

0 Kudos