Have you tried rolling back to an earlier BIOS?
Go back to the previous version of the bios where the rams are working. Then install the programs.
There is a new BIOS available for this board:
PRODUCTS: DQ45CB, DQ45EK (Standard BIOS)
BIOS Version 0115
About This Release:
• February 01, 2010
• ME Firmware Revision: 188.8.131.528
• Integrated Graphics Option ROM Revision: 1940
• SATA RAID Option ROM Revision: 184.108.40.2067
• PXE LAN Option ROM Revision: Intel(R) Boot Agent GE v1.3.27
• Fixed issue where system takes a very long time to boot with a 64-
bit operating system.
So my problem is fixed now! I installed this version of the BIOS and it works now!