2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 2, 2016 5:46 PM by Intel Corporation

Cannot connect to edison's wifi server over belkin router.

kylegray

I created a program that used Edison's WiFi server which worked fine at my house. I recently moved back to college and the WiFi server would no longer load when I typed in the IP address. I am using the break out board with arduino so i tried using the SimpleWebSererWifi example and that did not work either. It is connecting the internet and printing a new IP address to go to but it will not load when typed into google.

When I was at home I needed to change the WiFiServer server(80) to server(81) for it to work properly and then type in the IP like this 198.162.2.11:81 for it to work. This does not work at my new house and leaving it at 80 does not work either. I went back home for a day and brought my Edison with me to see if it still worked there and it did ruling out any problems with the board or the program. The only thing I can think of is it must have to do with the router I'm using which is a Belkin, that is the only thing that is different.

If anyone has any suggestions on how I can modify my router or my code to make it work properly I would greatly appreciate it.